On February 8, 2017, PS147 presented it first Japan Festival to showcase the Japanese Dual Language Program. Student from both the JDLP classrooms and those from the standard kindergarten classes at PS147 collaborated to put on an amazing show consisting of singing, dancing, and literary performances. It was a great opportunity to share PS147’s progress with Japanese culture and language education with the community.
Enjoy the show!
Special Thanks to:
- PS147 Principal, Sandra Noyola
- District 14, Superintendent, Alicja Winnicki
- NYC Council, District 34 Councilmember, Mr. Antonio Reynoso
- Consulate General of Japan in New York, Director & Deputy Consul General, Mr. Masaru Sato
- NY Franklin Covey Education, The Leader in Me, Senior EDU Client Partner, Ms. Christina McGuey
- Panda Group, Co-Chair & Co-CEO, Ms. Peggy Cherng
- The Parent of all those who participated in the Japan Festival